Children and Minors Policy for World of Coffee 2018:
1. Minors 17 years of age and under are permitted on the Trade Show floor, during show hours only, when properly badged and accompanied by a properly badged and registered guardian(s).
2. Infants/babies-in-arms (children up to 2 years of age) are permitted on the Trade Show floor, when carried by a properly registered and badged guardian(s).
3. A Minors Indemnity Acceptance Form must be signed by a parent or guardian for all children under the age of 18.
4. The guardian must accompany children at all times while on the show floor. Failure of the guardian to supervise the child’s activities may result in removal from the show. Should said removal occur, there are no refunds for the guardian(s), and Show Management is not responsible for any associated costs to attend the event.
5. Under no circumstances, will children under 18 be admitted on the trade show floor during exhibitor move-in or move out.
- Media Badge: Individuals must be 18 years or older to apply for a Media badge.
- Volunteer Badge: Individuals must be 18 years or older to volunteer.
- Credentials Required: All attendees must wear their World of Coffee badge to access any SCA program or event.
Badge Pick-up: Your confirmation voucher is required to pick-up your badge on-site. No badges will be mailed prior to the show. If you do not have your confirmation receipt, you will be required to present a valid photo ID.
Badge Reprint Fee: There will be a badge reprint fee for lost or missing badges. Attendees requesting a badge reprint will be required to present a valid photo ID.
Photography/Video Taping: Photography and/or video recording of any booths at any time by any attendee/exhibitor personnel (other than recordings of its own booth by an exhibitor or its staff) is prohibited. Exceptions are made only when permission is obtained from SCA, the exhibitor whose booth/product is being photographed/videotaped and all individuals appearing in the photograph or video.
Photo Release: By registering for the World of Coffee 2018, you grant permission to SCA to use your image in any photographs, videotape, motion picture or any other media taken by official SCA show photographers and videographers during and in relation to World of Coffee 2018 for any of SCA’s publications, social media, advertising or promotional purposes whatsoever, in perpetuity throughout the world.
While we have no means of managing opt out requests ahead of the event, SCA is committed to honoring requests to not use photos of individuals who wish to not have their photo used in promotional pieces to the best of our ability after the event. If you see a photo of yourself being used and wish to have it omitted from future promotions, please contact email@example.com.